If you want to request certificates for Italian Dual Citizenship in Strambinello, Torino, Piemonte, you have to contact the Ufficio di Stato Civile of to get the necessary documentation you need for the application.
In case you want to do it by yourself and you think to write to the town hall, this is the address of the offices in Strambinello:
COMUNE DI STRAMBINELLO
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Vicolo Scala, 2
10010 – Strambinello
ITALIA – ITALY
If you already tried to contact Italian offices, you already learned that dealing with Public Administration expecially from abroad can be difficult (or better…very difficult!).
This for different reasons:
– Many officers can’t speak English (expecially in small villages)
– Officers usually are quite busy so it’s very rare they reply in a timely way to the requests they receive from far.
– Officers are not required by law to conduct genealogy researches in the old registers. So, if you have not an exact date (for example the exact birthdate of your ancestor born in Italy) it’s very likely that noone will search for the record you need for your application and you will waste your time waiting in vain for a reply to your request.
To solve these very common problems, ItalianSide.com can be of help with our team of local experts.
These are some good reasons to hire the ItalianSide researcher to get your certificates in Strambinello to apply for Italian Dual Citizenship:
1) He is skilled and used to manage daily this kind of requests coming from international customers to his area.
He can follow the entire process from the formal application to the municipality till the shipment of documents;
2) He works in Strambinello, Torino, Piemonte so he can be costantly in touch with the officers during the entire process. He know the exact procedure the specific officer prefers to speed up the request
3) He is professional. He is able to check the correctness of the issued certificates BEFORE the shipment so, in case of errors (it happens!) he can quickly ask the officer to fix them.
4) Last but not least, our quote is full inclusive of everything (shipment too!) so there are not hidden costs!
In this way the entire process will be faster and you will get easily at home the certificates you need.
Our local expert will contact directly the Ufficio di Stato Civile of on your behalf and will manage the whole communication with the officers.
Then if you need, he will travel to the Prefecture in Torino to get ‘apostille’ on each certificate (ie. the Endorsment, the formality provided for by the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 for the recognition of foreign documents).
In case you plan to come to Italy and do the procedure by yourself, the Prefecture is in Torino and the address is:
Prefettura di Torino
Piazza Castello, 205
10124 – Torino
Italia – Italy
and finally, he will send your address the original (and apostilled if required) copies by registered mail.
This is how an Italian birth certificate looks like: