If you want to request certificates for Italian Dual Citizenship in San Giovanni Incarico, in Lazio region, you have to apply to the Ufficio di Stato Civile of San Giovanni Incarico (and in case to the Prefecture of Frosinone ) to get the necessary documentation you need for the application.
In case you want to try to do it by yourself and you think to write to the Town Hall, this is the address of the offices in San Giovanni Incarico:
COMUNE DI SAN GIOVANNI INCARICO
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Umberto I, 15
3028 – San Giovanni Incarico
ITALIA – ITALY
But if you already tried to contact Italian Offices, maybe you already learned that dealing with Public Administration expecially from abroad can be difficult (or better…very difficult!).
This for different reasons:
– Many officers can’t speak English (expecially in small villages)
– Officers usually are quite busy so it’s very rare they reply in a timely way to the requests they receive from abroad.
– Officers are not required by law to conduct genealogy researches in the old registers. So, if you have not an exact date (for example the exact birthdate of your ancestor born in Italy) it’s very likely that noone will search for the record you need for your application and you will waste your time waiting in vain for a reply to your request.
To solve these very common problems, we can be of help with our team of local experts .
These are some good reasons to hire the ItalianSide researcher to get your certificates in San Giovanni Incarico to apply for Italian Dual Citizenship:
1) He is skilled and used to manage daily this kind of requests coming to San Giovanni Incarico from international customers.
He can follow the entire process from the formal application to the municipality till the shipment of documents;
2) He works in San Giovanni Incarico and in Frosinone province so he can be costantly in touch with the officers during the entire process. He knows the exact procedure the specific officer prefers to speed up the request
3) He is professional . He is able to check the correctness of the issued certificates BEFORE the shipment so, in case of errors (it happens!) he can quickly ask the officer to fix them.
4) there are not hidden costs! The quote we will prepare for you is full inclusive of everything (shipment too!)
In this way the entire process will be faster and you will get easily at home the certificates you need.
Our local researcher will contact directly the Ufficio di Stato Civile of on your behalf and he will manage the whole communication with the officers.
Then if you need, he will travel to the Prefecture in Frosinone to get ‘apostille’ on each certificate (ie. the Endorsment, the formality provided for by the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 for the recognition of foreign documents).
Finally, he will send the original (and apostilled if required) copies of your certificates by registered mail (providing you the tracking number) to your address.
If you have more questions or if you want to get a quote for this service feel free to send your request here
In case you plan to come to Italy and do the procedure by yourself, the Prefecture is in Frosinone and the address is:
Prefettura di Frosinone
Piazza della Liberta, 14
3100 – Frosinone
Italia – Italy