Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Marina on Properties and homes for sale in Macchiagodena4/16/14
- Jean Michel on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/15/14
- Jan on Plan Your Trip to Maschito4/15/14
- Val on Genealogy in Gualdo Tadino4/15/14
- james m formolo on Old pictures of Sporminore4/15/14
- Edward on Genealogy in Agnone4/15/14
- Kathleen on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)4/15/14
- Kathleen on Genealogy in Villa Santo Stefano4/15/14
- Michael on Genealogy in Aielli4/15/14
- kathryn on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/14/14