Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Michael on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- Antonina Mosccon (nee Nicolaci) on Genealogy in Serrata4/24/14
- parletta on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Potenza4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Montano Antilia4/24/14
- Kay Mills on Genealogy in Montano Antilia4/24/14
- Shawn on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- Michael DeCanio on Potenza4/24/14
- Rolando Valverde on Greetings From Old Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto4/24/14