Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- donald antonangeli on Auguri a tutte le mamme!
- Diane H. on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- anthony radi on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- Victoria D'Amore on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.
- vin on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.