Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- kathryn on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/14/14
- Michele on Genealogy in Collepardo4/14/14
- Lindsay on Genealogy in Cianciana4/13/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/13/14
- Chris Sitkauskas on Genealogy in Piedimulera4/12/14
- Jo Anne M Lambert on Old pictures of Sperone4/12/14
- Rose on Genealogy in Casteldaccia4/12/14
- David on Genealogy in Bracigliano4/12/14
- josephine merlino on Genealogy in Spadafora4/12/14
- Rosemary Dalesandro on Genealogy in Pisciotta4/11/14