Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Emily Benevento Vitale on Genealogy in Montemarano3/5/14
- Lorien Stiegler on Genealogy in Castelvetere sul Calore3/5/14
- Deborah on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/5/14
- Marilyn Boczar on Italian Roots3/4/14
- Normand on Genealogy in Duronia3/3/14
- Rosemary Dalesandro on Genealogy in Fara Filiorum Petri3/3/14
- Signorelli on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/2/14
- Joe Ziccardi on Genealogy in Biccari3/2/14
- Wayne Bryce on Genealogy in Sutera3/2/14
- Antonio on Genealogy in San Marco la Catola3/2/14