Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Mitch on Genealogy in Messina 3/27/15
- Geraldine on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/27/15
- Christina on Genealogy in Regalbuto 3/27/15
- Geraldine on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/26/15
- Luis on Genealogy in Latronico 3/26/15
- Virginia on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 3/26/15
- Katie on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/26/15
- Dennis on Genealogy in Maddaloni 3/26/15
- Yolanda on Genealogy in Trieste 3/25/15
- Scott on Genealogy in Montemiletto 3/25/15