Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Ron on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti 2/27/15
- Donna on Roccanova 2/27/15
- Lori on Casteltermini 2/27/15
- Pietro on Genealogy in Palazzo Adriano 2/27/15
- Vanessa on Genealogy in Fondi 2/27/15
- B. McDonald on Genealogy in Montefusco 2/26/15
- Gia Amato Gregory on Greetings From Old Termini Imerese 2/26/15
- Louis on Genealogy in Montiglio Monferrato 2/26/15
- Debbie on Genealogy in Lercara Friddi 2/26/15
- Gabriela (and Cristina) on Genealogy in Belluno 2/26/15