Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Linda on Genealogy in Isola del Liri 3/31/15
- Maureen on Genealogy in Foggia 3/31/15
- Ralph on Genealogy in Carpinone 3/30/15
- Tammy on Genealogy in Rapone 3/30/15
- Ray on Genealogy in Ottaviano 3/30/15
- Mary on Genealogy in Sassano 3/29/15
- Diane on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/29/15
- Geraldine on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/29/15
- Angela on Genealogy in Mezzojuso 3/29/15
- Deborah on Genealogy in Ariano Irpino 3/29/15