Travel to Basilicata ? Check our tour! Many people interested in travel to Italy asked us how to find good maps of Italian Regions. BASILICATA MAP is the first one we put on Italianside.com for a trip in Basilicata. Remember that Basilicata region is known even as Lucania (two names for this small italian region [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
They started searching for the records of their ancestors.Then they wanted to visit the land….
Una viaggio nel tempo alla ricerca dei propri..
“…The city at the foot of Vesuvius provided many Italians with a last glimpse of their homeland…Many families, now living in countries around..
…in the shining eyes of the people in the crowd I could see their optimism for and dedication to their town, which they know is a very special..
- Joseph Passanante on Genealogy in Savoia di Lucania 10/29/14
- Alice on Genealogy in Sant’Arsenio 10/28/14
- Lyn on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/28/14
- Guane on Genealogy in Feroleto Antico 10/28/14
- Erica on Genealogy in Arnara 10/27/14
- lenny on Properties and homes for sale in Linguaglossa 10/26/14
- Candy on Genealogy in Santo Stefano del Sole 10/26/14
- Frank on Prata Sannita 10/26/14
- Mary on Greetings from old Crecchio 10/26/14
- Joe on Old pictures of Casteltermini 10/25/14