Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Giuseppe on Genealogy in Vasto 10/22/14
- Don on Genealogy in Saracena 10/22/14
- Ann on Genealogy in Caserta 10/22/14
- TAÏS on Genealogy in Martiniana Po 10/22/14
- Jaq on Matera Will Be The European Capital of Culture 2019 10/22/14
- Jack on Properties and homes for sale in Calitri 10/21/14
- Daniel on Caserta 10/21/14
- Linda on Old pictures of Casalattico 10/21/14
- David on Genealogy in Montefalcione 10/21/14
- Robert A. Johnson on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni 10/21/14