Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married in Bernalda, the southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born. In Bernalda, which sits among the clay hills in Basilicata, Francis Ford Coppola, the father of the bride, can often be seen sipping a Campari soda at the bar outside the old palazzo [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- cindy rosanelli on Old pictures of Gambatesa 10/20/14
- Misty on Genealogy in Ischia di Castro 10/20/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Lappano 10/20/14
- Angelo on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/20/14
- Francine on Travelling in Italy with us 10/20/14
- Nancy on Genealogy in Benevento 10/20/14
- Mark on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 10/19/14
- Ruth on Genealogy in Gerace 10/19/14
- Doreen on Genealogy in Santa Maria a Vico 10/18/14
- mario on Genealogy in San Giovanni in Fiore 10/18/14