As anyone over 50 can tell you, time and circumstances take their toll on every body. Even Michelangelo’s David, the epitome of the perfect male physique, is suffering from weak ankles. Scientists at the National Research Council and Florence University ran tests and have found fractures in both the carved tree stump and left ankle [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Elena on Genealogy in Morfasso 11/23/14
- Julie on Genealogy in Belmonte Castello 11/23/14
- Nick Arnone on Genealogy in Misilmeri 11/23/14
- Angela on Genealogy in Castellammare di Stabia 11/23/14
- Millie Capuano on Genealogy in Capua 11/23/14
- Debra on Genealogy in Serra San Bruno 11/22/14
- Debra on Genealogy in San Giovanni in Fiore 11/22/14
- Gabriele on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
- Mary Elizabeth on Genealogy in Gallo Matese 11/22/14
- Anthony on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
Feedbacks and Testimonials
…If you are going to research genealogy, you need a lot of patience and ItalianSide!
I am so glad I found you!
I hope you know that what you do is a truly wonderful thing.
Providing information we never knew and connecting us to our deepest roots.
Thank you so much for your help and for your website!
Cosi molto grato!
USA (searching for her roots in Calabria and Basilicata)
I have just received very comprehensive and detailed reports about my ancestors who lived in Ari, Abruzzo at the turn of the last century. They came to live in Rome in the 1890s and one daughter married an Italian but died soon after. The only clue we had was on her gravestone in the English Cemetery in Rome that her husband was from Ari. Italianside did a terrific job in tracing the ancestors and uncovering a fascinating history of the family who were well known doctors. The only son of the marriage went to live in England in the 1920s and we will now try to trace his family. Thanks so much to Michele and the team for their dedicated and detailed research which now helps to fill the blank hole about that side of our family.
GB (searching for ancestors in Abruzzo)