by Jenny Lategana (*) Do you know where you came from? How much do you know about your Italian heritage? In which Italian town were your ancestors born? These are typical questions for people beginning a genealogic research. You owe your life today to the events that occurred on your whole family line in the [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Joe Ciccarino on Genealogy in Centola4/21/14
- Amanda on Genealogy in Gaeta4/20/14
- Breffni on Genealogy in Armento4/20/14
- teresa on Genealogy in Reggio Calabria4/20/14
- Debra on Genealogy in Pieve di Cadore4/20/14
- Manna Ester on Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino4/19/14
- Jill on Genealogy in San Mango d’Aquino4/19/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Barile4/18/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/18/14
- JoAnn Stephano Decicco on Old pictures of Santo Stefano del Sole4/18/14