by Jenny Lategana (*) Do you know where you came from? How much do you know about your Italian heritage? In which Italian town were your ancestors born? These are typical questions for people beginning a genealogic research. You owe your life today to the events that occurred on your whole family line in the [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- donald antonangeli on Auguri a tutte le mamme!
- Diane H. on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- anthony radi on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- Victoria D'Amore on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.
- vin on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.