by Jenny Lategana (*) Do you know where you came from? How much do you know about your Italian heritage? In which Italian town were your ancestors born? These are typical questions for people beginning a genealogic research. You owe your life today to the events that occurred on your whole family line in the [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Emily Benevento Vitale on Genealogy in Montemarano3/5/14
- Lorien Stiegler on Genealogy in Castelvetere sul Calore3/5/14
- Deborah on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/5/14
- Marilyn Boczar on Italian Roots3/4/14
- Normand on Genealogy in Duronia3/3/14
- Rosemary Dalesandro on Genealogy in Fara Filiorum Petri3/3/14
- Signorelli on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/2/14
- Joe Ziccardi on Genealogy in Biccari3/2/14
- Wayne Bryce on Genealogy in Sutera3/2/14
- Antonio on Genealogy in San Marco la Catola3/2/14