by Jenny Lategana (*) Do you know where you came from? How much do you know about your Italian heritage? In which Italian town were your ancestors born? These are typical questions for people beginning a genealogic research. You owe your life today to the events that occurred on your whole family line in the [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Barile4/18/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/18/14
- JoAnn Stephano Decicco on Old pictures of Santo Stefano del Sole4/18/14
- Victoria on Genealogy in Pisticci4/17/14
- Cameron on Genealogy in Bari4/17/14
- Teresa on Genealogy in Delianuova4/17/14
- Marina on Properties and homes for sale in Macchiagodena4/16/14
- Jean Michel on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/15/14
- Jan on Plan Your Trip to Maschito4/15/14
- Val on Genealogy in Gualdo Tadino4/15/14