After an hard day of work, what’s more relaxing than a sunset in Florence? We found on the Net this lovely video and we liked it ! Some of us lived in Tuscany and… Firenze is a unique town full of wonderful memories. The music is by Paolo Nutini a Scottish singer with Italian roots. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
Our exclusive interview with Paul Marinaro about his music and the journeys his grandfathers made from Italy to America.
Paul Marinaro: una..
To anyone considering a visit, perhaps retracing the journey of an ancestor, I can only repeat the words of Jean-Jacques Rousseau: “Run, fly..
- Gabriele on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
- Mary Elizabeth on Genealogy in Gallo Matese 11/22/14
- Anthony on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
- Fran on Genealogy in Velo d’Astico 11/22/14
- Francesco on Genealogy in Sturno 11/22/14
- Linda on Genealogy in Pisa 11/22/14
- Lucio on Genealogy in Pietrabbondante 11/21/14
- Francesco Saverio Santomauro on Genealogy in Tramutola 11/21/14
- Nanci on Genealogy in Castel Frentano 11/21/14
- Rita on Genealogy in Fregona 11/21/14
…If you are going to research genealogy, you need a lot of patience and ItalianSide!