Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Richard on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti 10/23/14
- Giuseppe on Genealogy in Vasto 10/22/14
- Don on Genealogy in Saracena 10/22/14
- Ann on Genealogy in Caserta 10/22/14
- TAÏS on Genealogy in Martiniana Po 10/22/14
- Jaq on Matera Will Be The European Capital of Culture 2019 10/22/14
- Jack on Properties and homes for sale in Calitri 10/21/14
- Daniel on Caserta 10/21/14
- Linda on Old pictures of Casalattico 10/21/14
- David on Genealogy in Montefalcione 10/21/14