Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
No recent Facebook posts to show
- Genealogy in Colle Sannita on
- Genealogy in Castelforte on
- Genealogy in Santa Marina Salina on
- Genealogy in San Biagio Saracinisco on
- Genealogy in Locana on
- Italian old proverbs: centuries of wisdom on
- Genealogy in Casalvieri on
- Genealogy in Caposele on
- Old pictures of Picinisco on
- Genealogy in San Mango d’Aquino on