Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- caputo on Genealogy in Caselle in Pittari 4/16/15
- Maria on Maschito 4/16/15
- Jane on Greetings from old San Giovanni Incarico 4/16/15
- Lori on Genealogy in Baselice 4/15/15
- Frank on Genealogy in Ruoti 4/15/15
- Roberta on Genealogy in Stigliano 4/15/15
- Giuseppe on Genealogy in Castrofilippo 4/15/15
- Maddalena on Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino 4/15/15
- Zack on Genealogy in Acri 4/14/15
- Joey Rao on Genealogy in Palazzo Adriano 4/14/15