Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
ItalianSide Christmas Shop
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Aldo on Genealogy in Viggiano 12/22/14
- Francisco on Genealogy in Pietrabbondante 12/22/14
- Lori on Genealogy in Montemurro 12/21/14
- John on Genealogy in Breda di Piave 12/21/14
- Anna on Genealogy in Orsara di Puglia 12/21/14
- Helen on Genealogy in Castellammare del Golfo 12/21/14
- Simon on Old pictures of Sondrio 12/21/14
- Lillian on Genealogy in Santa Ninfa 12/21/14
- Anthony on Genealogy in Cianciana 12/20/14
- Veronica on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued) 12/20/14