Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
Holy Week and the Ancient Rites in Apulia
La Settimana Santa a Taranto
Marina e il suo viaggio nella Comunità Italiana in Argentina.
Segui il suo blog.
Marina and the Italian Community in Argentina. Follow her blog.
The nun and “Girls Want to have Fun” !
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Barile4/18/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/18/14
- JoAnn Stephano Decicco on Old pictures of Santo Stefano del Sole4/18/14
- Victoria on Genealogy in Pisticci4/17/14
- Cameron on Genealogy in Bari4/17/14
- Teresa on Genealogy in Delianuova4/17/14
- Marina on Properties and homes for sale in Macchiagodena4/16/14
- Jean Michel on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/15/14
- Jan on Plan Your Trip to Maschito4/15/14
- Val on Genealogy in Gualdo Tadino4/15/14