Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Joe Ciccarino on Genealogy in Centola4/21/14
- Amanda on Genealogy in Gaeta4/20/14
- Breffni on Genealogy in Armento4/20/14
- teresa on Genealogy in Reggio Calabria4/20/14
- Debra on Genealogy in Pieve di Cadore4/20/14
- Manna Ester on Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino4/19/14
- Jill on Genealogy in San Mango d’Aquino4/19/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Barile4/18/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/18/14
- JoAnn Stephano Decicco on Old pictures of Santo Stefano del Sole4/18/14