Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- David on Genealogy in Ripa Teatina 8/30/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Cassano delle Murge 8/30/14
- Cynthia on Genealogy in Grottaminarda 8/30/14
- Jo on Genealogy in Cassano delle Murge 8/30/14
- Vicki on Genealogy in Cinisi 8/30/14
- Sandy on Genealogy in Pianella 8/30/14
- Barbara on Sassinoro 8/30/14
- Paolo on Genealogy in Veroli 8/30/14
- Jo Ann on Genealogy in Pieve di Cadore 8/30/14
- Suozzi on Genealogy in Ruvo del Monte 8/29/14