Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- cindy rosanelli on Old pictures of Gambatesa 10/20/14
- Misty on Genealogy in Ischia di Castro 10/20/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Lappano 10/20/14
- Angelo on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/20/14
- Francine on Travelling in Italy with us 10/20/14
- Nancy on Genealogy in Benevento 10/20/14
- Mark on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 10/19/14
- Ruth on Genealogy in Gerace 10/19/14
- Doreen on Genealogy in Santa Maria a Vico 10/18/14
- mario on Genealogy in San Giovanni in Fiore 10/18/14