Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Linda on Genealogy in Isola del Liri 3/31/15
- Maureen on Genealogy in Foggia 3/31/15
- Ralph on Genealogy in Carpinone 3/30/15
- Tammy on Genealogy in Rapone 3/30/15
- Ray on Genealogy in Ottaviano 3/30/15
- Mary on Genealogy in Sassano 3/29/15
- Diane on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/29/15
- Geraldine on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 3/29/15
- Angela on Genealogy in Mezzojuso 3/29/15
- Deborah on Genealogy in Ariano Irpino 3/29/15