Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- donald antonangeli on Auguri a tutte le mamme!
- Diane H. on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- anthony radi on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- Victoria D'Amore on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.
- vin on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.