Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Josephine on Genealogy in Cagliari 7/29/14
- Dina on Genealogy in Ferentino 7/29/14
- Vickie on Genealogy in Castelpetroso 7/29/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Katie on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Louisa on Veroli 7/28/14
- Louisa on Genealogy in Veroli 7/28/14
- Roberta on Genealogy in Civitanova del Sannio 7/28/14
- Carmen on Genealogy in Villa Latina 7/28/14
- JK on Greetings From Old Priolo Gargallo 7/28/14