Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Genealogy in Mezzojuso on
- Genealogy in Domodossola on
- Properties and homes for sale in Carrega Ligure on
- Genealogy in Bisacquino on
- Genealogy in Ururi on
- Genealogy in Roccasecca on
- Genealogy in San Martino di Finita on
- Genealogy in Sant’Angelo di Brolo on
- Genealogy in San Lorenzo Maggiore on
- Genealogy in Nicosia on