Have you ever seen this place ? It’s near Crotone in Calabria It is on the promontory that ends the western edge of the Gulf of Taranto, where once stood the temple dedicated to Hera Lacinia, the greek goddess. Today it remains a lonely column standing among the ruins: it’s an impressive place to visit. [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Ron on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti 2/27/15
- Donna on Roccanova 2/27/15
- Lori on Casteltermini 2/27/15
- Pietro on Genealogy in Palazzo Adriano 2/27/15
- Vanessa on Genealogy in Fondi 2/27/15
- B. McDonald on Genealogy in Montefusco 2/26/15
- Gia Amato Gregory on Greetings From Old Termini Imerese 2/26/15
- Louis on Genealogy in Montiglio Monferrato 2/26/15
- Debbie on Genealogy in Lercara Friddi 2/26/15
- Gabriela (and Cristina) on Genealogy in Belluno 2/26/15