We found this lovely video about Rome. It’s kind of a game comparing Rome in “Roman Holiday” movie (1953) and Rome today. Rome is always the Ethernal City but it changes ! In this video we can see how the filming locations look today. If you have already been in Rome you will be able [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- Patricia on Genealogy in Rotondella12/4/13
- Mauricio on Greetings from old Verzino12/4/13
- Laura on Enna12/4/13
- Gino on Genealogy in Suvereto12/3/13
- Michael on Genealogy in Picinisco12/3/13
- Susan on Genealogy in Martina Franca12/2/13
- maria on Properties and homes for sale in Roseto Valfortore12/2/13
- Mary on Genealogy in Sparanise12/2/13
- Robert on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni12/2/13
- Gerard on Genealogy in Casacalenda12/2/13