Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Anamaria on Genealogy in San Marco Argentano 10/24/14
- L Macaluso on Genealogy in Resuttano 10/24/14
- Beverley on Genealogy in Capestrano 10/24/14
- Patricia on Genealogy in Sassano 10/24/14
- Mella on Genealogy in Campobasso 10/23/14
- Richard on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti 10/23/14
- Giuseppe on Genealogy in Vasto 10/22/14
- Don on Genealogy in Saracena 10/22/14
- Ann on Genealogy in Caserta 10/22/14
- TAÏS on Genealogy in Martiniana Po 10/22/14