Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Greetings from old Mafalda 5/4/15 on
- Genealogy in Tricarico 5/3/15 on
- Genealogy in Valle San Nicolao 5/3/15 on
- Genealogy in Marsala 5/3/15 on
- Genealogy in Fano Adriano 5/3/15 on
- Greetings from old Varapodio 5/3/15 on
- Genealogy in Atina 5/2/15 on
- Genealogy in Sicignano degli Alburni 5/2/15 on
- Genealogy in Edolo 5/2/15 on
- Old pictures of Leni 5/2/15 on