Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Alane on Genealogy in Geraci Siculo 9/1/14
- Tina on Genealogy in Lusevera 8/31/14
- Carlo on Genealogy in Cetraro 8/31/14
- Janet on Genealogy in Sparanise 8/31/14
- Ralph on Genealogy in Pratola Serra 8/31/14
- Lars Henrik on Genealogy in Castelfranco Veneto 8/31/14
- Tina on Genealogy in Montelongo 8/31/14
- David on Genealogy in Ripa Teatina 8/30/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Cassano delle Murge 8/30/14
- Mary on Genealogy in San Felice Circeo 8/30/14