Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Ron on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti 2/27/15
- Donna on Roccanova 2/27/15
- Lori on Casteltermini 2/27/15
- Pietro on Genealogy in Palazzo Adriano 2/27/15
- Vanessa on Genealogy in Fondi 2/27/15
- B. McDonald on Genealogy in Montefusco 2/26/15
- Gia Amato Gregory on Greetings From Old Termini Imerese 2/26/15
- Louis on Genealogy in Montiglio Monferrato 2/26/15
- Debbie on Genealogy in Lercara Friddi 2/26/15
- Gabriela (and Cristina) on Genealogy in Belluno 2/26/15