Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
ItalianSide Christmas Shop
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Pamela on Plan your travel to Piane Crati 12/20/14
- Vittorio on Genealogy in Ponzano Veneto 12/20/14
- Ron on Genealogy in Ripabottoni 12/19/14
- tullio Pitassi on Genealogy in Aversa 12/19/14
- Amber on Greetings from old Pietrabbondante 12/19/14
- HC on Genealogy in Pietraperzia 12/19/14
- Brian on Genealogy in Cercemaggiore 12/19/14
- Amtonio Minniti on Old pictures of Mola di Bari 12/19/14
- Edwin Casaletto on Photos of Marsico Nuovo and surroundings 12/18/14
- Angela on Genealogy in Agnone 12/18/14