Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Genealogy in Savignano sul Panaro 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Porto Empedocle 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Ciminna 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Goriano Sicoli 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Tramonti 7/29/15 on
- Maschito 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Apice 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Civita 7/29/15 on
- Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino 7/28/15 on
- Genealogy in Prata d’Ansidonia 7/28/15 on