Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
Our exclusive interview with Paul Marinaro about his music and the journeys his grandfathers made from Italy to America.
Paul Marinaro: una..
To anyone considering a visit, perhaps retracing the journey of an ancestor, I can only repeat the words of Jean-Jacques Rousseau: “Run, fly..
- Cora on Formicola 11/25/14
- Rosa on Genealogy in Girifalco 11/25/14
- Addie Spagnolia on Meet Paul Marinaro 11/25/14
- Jan-Erling on Genealogy in Trinitapoli 11/25/14
- Richard on Genealogy in Montecalvo Irpino 11/25/14
- Frank on Basilicata Traditional recipes – Lucania Cooking and Food 11/25/14
- Robin on Genealogy in Panni 11/24/14
- Vanda on Genealogy in Casacalenda 11/24/14
- Jack on Genealogy in Sciacca 11/24/14
- David on Genealogy in Soveria Mannelli 11/24/14