Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Josephine on Genealogy in Cagliari 7/29/14
- Dina on Genealogy in Ferentino 7/29/14
- Vickie on Genealogy in Castelpetroso 7/29/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Katie on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Louisa on Veroli 7/28/14
- Louisa on Genealogy in Veroli 7/28/14
- Roberta on Genealogy in Civitanova del Sannio 7/28/14
- Carmen on Genealogy in Villa Latina 7/28/14
- JK on Greetings From Old Priolo Gargallo 7/28/14