Spaghetti Carbonara or better “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” is a classic recipe from Lazio, well known all over the world. Do you know why this name “Carbonara” ? “carbone” is coal in Italian and “carbonari” were people who worked with coal. So, this recipe was typical for Carbonari from Lazio who used to eat pasta with [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Don on Genealogy in Saracena 10/22/14
- Ann on Genealogy in Caserta 10/22/14
- TAÏS on Genealogy in Martiniana Po 10/22/14
- Jaq on Matera Will Be The European Capital of Culture 2019 10/22/14
- Jack on Properties and homes for sale in Calitri 10/21/14
- Daniel on Caserta 10/21/14
- Linda on Old pictures of Casalattico 10/21/14
- David on Genealogy in Montefalcione 10/21/14
- Robert A. Johnson on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni 10/21/14
- Robert on Genealogy in Forino 10/21/14