Ancient rites during Holy Week in Italy dates back to Spanish domination. In many towns of Southern Italy sombre and solemn religious processions are held on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday before Easter. This video is about one of the most renowned: “the procession of the Mysteries” from Taranto in Puglia region. The streets are [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Marina on Properties and homes for sale in Macchiagodena4/16/14
- Jean Michel on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/15/14
- Jan on Plan Your Trip to Maschito4/15/14
- Val on Genealogy in Gualdo Tadino4/15/14
- james m formolo on Old pictures of Sporminore4/15/14
- Edward on Genealogy in Agnone4/15/14
- Kathleen on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)4/15/14
- Kathleen on Genealogy in Villa Santo Stefano4/15/14
- Michael on Genealogy in Aielli4/15/14
- kathryn on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/14/14