Ancient rites during Holy Week in Italy dates back to Spanish domination. In many towns of Southern Italy sombre and solemn religious processions are held on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday before Easter. This video is about one of the most renowned: “the procession of the Mysteries” from Taranto in Puglia region. The streets are [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Emily Benevento Vitale on Genealogy in Montemarano3/5/14
- Lorien Stiegler on Genealogy in Castelvetere sul Calore3/5/14
- Deborah on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/5/14
- Marilyn Boczar on Italian Roots3/4/14
- Normand on Genealogy in Duronia3/3/14
- Rosemary Dalesandro on Genealogy in Fara Filiorum Petri3/3/14
- Signorelli on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/2/14
- Joe Ziccardi on Genealogy in Biccari3/2/14
- Wayne Bryce on Genealogy in Sutera3/2/14
- Antonio on Genealogy in San Marco la Catola3/2/14