It’s Christmas time, at ItalianSide.com we wondered what could be an Italian recipe to start the Christmas Season. And without doubts the answer is STRUFFOLI ! Struffoli (or Pignolata) are a kind of honey balls made for Christmas in almost all regions in Italy. But they are typical from the Southern Italy. Did you ever [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- donald antonangeli on Auguri a tutte le mamme!
- Diane H. on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- anthony radi on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- Victoria D'Amore on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.
- vin on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.