The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- David on Genealogy in Montefalcione 10/21/14
- Robert A. Johnson on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni 10/21/14
- Robert on Genealogy in Forino 10/21/14
- Michael Anthony on Genealogy in Castelfranci 10/21/14
- Beverley on Genealogy in Tursi 10/21/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Roccasicura 10/20/14
- cindy rosanelli on Old pictures of Gambatesa 10/20/14
- Misty on Genealogy in Ischia di Castro 10/20/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Lappano 10/20/14
- Angelo on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/20/14