The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Michael on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- Antonina Mosccon (nee Nicolaci) on Genealogy in Serrata4/24/14
- parletta on Genealogy in San Marco dei Cavoti4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Potenza4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Montano Antilia4/24/14
- Kay Mills on Genealogy in Montano Antilia4/24/14
- Shawn on Genealogy in Caiazzo4/24/14
- Michael DeCanio on Potenza4/24/14
- Rolando Valverde on Greetings From Old Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto4/24/14