The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Joseph Passanante on Genealogy in Savoia di Lucania 10/29/14
- Alice on Genealogy in Sant’Arsenio 10/28/14
- Lyn on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/28/14
- Guane on Genealogy in Feroleto Antico 10/28/14
- Erica on Genealogy in Arnara 10/27/14
- lenny on Properties and homes for sale in Linguaglossa 10/26/14
- Candy on Genealogy in Santo Stefano del Sole 10/26/14
- Frank on Prata Sannita 10/26/14
- Mary on Greetings from old Crecchio 10/26/14
- Joe on Old pictures of Casteltermini 10/25/14