The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Genealogy in Capaci 5/24/15 on
- Properties and homes for sale in Ravello 5/24/15 on
- Plan your Italian tour with us 5/24/15 on
- Genealogy in Raviscanina 5/24/15 on
- Genealogy in Sant’Agata di Militello 5/23/15 on
- Tracing our italian roots: a work of patience 5/23/15 on
- Genealogy in Casamassima 5/23/15 on
- Genealogy in Fagnano Castello 5/22/15 on
- Genealogy in Tarsia 5/22/15 on
- Greetings From Old Vita 5/22/15 on