The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Greetings from old Fuscaldo 6/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Caiazzo 6/29/15 on
- Genealogy in Colliano 6/29/15 on
- Genealogy in San Valentino Torio 6/28/15 on
- Genealogy in Auletta 6/28/15 on
- Genealogy in Sant’Angelo a Fasanella 6/28/15 on
- Genealogy in Castellaneta 6/27/15 on
- Plan your travel to San Demetrio Corone 6/27/15 on
- Genealogy in Mezzojuso 6/26/15 on
- Ancestry Tour in Calabritto tracks the Mattia family roots. 6/26/15 on