The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Alane on Genealogy in Geraci Siculo 9/1/14
- Tina on Genealogy in Lusevera 8/31/14
- Carlo on Genealogy in Cetraro 8/31/14
- Janet on Genealogy in Sparanise 8/31/14
- Ralph on Genealogy in Pratola Serra 8/31/14
- Lars Henrik on Genealogy in Castelfranco Veneto 8/31/14
- Tina on Genealogy in Montelongo 8/31/14
- David on Genealogy in Ripa Teatina 8/30/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Cassano delle Murge 8/30/14
- Mary on Genealogy in San Felice Circeo 8/30/14