The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
ItalianSide Christmas Shop
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Anthony on Genealogy in Cianciana 12/20/14
- Veronica on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued) 12/20/14
- Pamela on Plan your travel to Piane Crati 12/20/14
- Vittorio on Genealogy in Ponzano Veneto 12/20/14
- Ron on Genealogy in Ripabottoni 12/19/14
- tullio Pitassi on Genealogy in Aversa 12/19/14
- Amber on Greetings from old Pietrabbondante 12/19/14
- HC on Genealogy in Pietraperzia 12/19/14
- Brian on Genealogy in Cercemaggiore 12/19/14
- Amtonio Minniti on Old pictures of Mola di Bari 12/19/14