The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Cameron on Genealogy in Bari4/17/14
- Teresa on Genealogy in Delianuova4/17/14
- Marina on Properties and homes for sale in Macchiagodena4/16/14
- Jean Michel on Genealogy in Castelvetrano4/15/14
- Jan on Plan Your Trip to Maschito4/15/14
- Val on Genealogy in Gualdo Tadino4/15/14
- james m formolo on Old pictures of Sporminore4/15/14
- Edward on Genealogy in Agnone4/15/14
- Kathleen on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)4/15/14
- Kathleen on Genealogy in Villa Santo Stefano4/15/14