The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Emily Benevento Vitale on Genealogy in Montemarano3/5/14
- Lorien Stiegler on Genealogy in Castelvetere sul Calore3/5/14
- Deborah on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/5/14
- Marilyn Boczar on Italian Roots3/4/14
- Normand on Genealogy in Duronia3/3/14
- Rosemary Dalesandro on Genealogy in Fara Filiorum Petri3/3/14
- Signorelli on Genealogy in Castelvetrano3/2/14
- Joe Ziccardi on Genealogy in Biccari3/2/14
- Wayne Bryce on Genealogy in Sutera3/2/14
- Antonio on Genealogy in San Marco la Catola3/2/14