The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian […]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Genealogy in Mezzojuso on
- Genealogy in Domodossola on
- Properties and homes for sale in Carrega Ligure on
- Genealogy in Bisacquino on
- Genealogy in Ururi on
- Genealogy in Roccasecca on
- Genealogy in San Martino di Finita on
- Genealogy in Sant’Angelo di Brolo on
- Genealogy in San Lorenzo Maggiore on
- Genealogy in Nicosia on