The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Josephine on Genealogy in Cagliari 7/29/14
- Dina on Genealogy in Ferentino 7/29/14
- Vickie on Genealogy in Castelpetroso 7/29/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Katie on Genealogy in Corleto Perticara 7/29/14
- Louisa on Veroli 7/28/14
- Louisa on Genealogy in Veroli 7/28/14
- Roberta on Genealogy in Civitanova del Sannio 7/28/14
- Carmen on Genealogy in Villa Latina 7/28/14
- JK on Greetings From Old Priolo Gargallo 7/28/14