The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Shirley on Genealogy in Caserta 9/30/14
- Alessio on Terravecchia 9/29/14
- Michelle on Genealogy in Pignataro Interamna 9/28/14
- M Peluso on Genealogy in Scanno 9/28/14
- Anita on Genealogy in Santa Ninfa 9/28/14
- Christine on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni 9/27/14
- John I on Genealogy in Agnone 9/27/14
- Anthony J. on Genealogy in Ischia 9/27/14
- Nick on Genealogy in Avellino 9/27/14
- Peter on Genealogy in Picinisco 9/27/14