The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- donald antonangeli on Auguri a tutte le mamme!
- Diane H. on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- anthony radi on Dual Citizenship: Collecting Documents (continued)
- Victoria D'Amore on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.
- vin on Language & Cultural Immersion Tour in Matera: Sept. 14th – 21st.