The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Vanessa on Genealogy in Fondi 2/27/15
- B. McDonald on Genealogy in Montefusco 2/26/15
- Gia Amato Gregory on Greetings From Old Termini Imerese 2/26/15
- Louis on Genealogy in Montiglio Monferrato 2/26/15
- Debbie on Genealogy in Lercara Friddi 2/26/15
- Gabriela (and Cristina) on Genealogy in Belluno 2/26/15
- juan Iucciolino on Genealogy in Avigliano 2/26/15
- Céline on Genealogy in Belluno 2/26/15
- Fred on Genealogy in Salerno 2/26/15
- Soula on Masserano 2/26/15