The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Joe Ciccarino on Genealogy in Centola4/21/14
- Amanda on Genealogy in Gaeta4/20/14
- Breffni on Genealogy in Armento4/20/14
- teresa on Genealogy in Reggio Calabria4/20/14
- Debra on Genealogy in Pieve di Cadore4/20/14
- Manna Ester on Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino4/19/14
- Jill on Genealogy in San Mango d’Aquino4/19/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Barile4/18/14
- Marilyn on Genealogy in Santo Stefano in Aspromonte4/18/14
- JoAnn Stephano Decicco on Old pictures of Santo Stefano del Sole4/18/14