The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- cindy rosanelli on Old pictures of Gambatesa 10/20/14
- Misty on Genealogy in Ischia di Castro 10/20/14
- Suzanne on Genealogy in Lappano 10/20/14
- Angelo on Genealogy in San Marco in Lamis 10/20/14
- Francine on Travelling in Italy with us 10/20/14
- Nancy on Genealogy in Benevento 10/20/14
- Mark on Do You Qualify for Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis? 10/19/14
- Ruth on Genealogy in Gerace 10/19/14
- Doreen on Genealogy in Santa Maria a Vico 10/18/14
- mario on Genealogy in San Giovanni in Fiore 10/18/14