The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Christine on Genealogy in Torretta 4/19/15
- christine turretta on Greetings From Old Torretta 4/19/15
- Susan on Genealogy in Bagaladi 4/19/15
- Kim on Genealogy in Bagni di Lucca 4/19/15
- Jim on Genealogy in Maratea 4/18/15
- David on Genealogy in Ruviano 4/18/15
- Emily on Genealogy in Ferentino 4/18/15
- Piero on Genealogy in Adrano 4/18/15
- Anita on Genealogy in Zoppè di Cadore 4/18/15
- Renee on Maschito 4/18/15