The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
- Hector on Genealogy in Saracena 7/20/14
- ItalianSide on Genealogy in San Donato Val di Comino 7/19/14
- Alexandre on Genealogy in Vicenza 7/19/14
- Sandra on Old pictures of Marzano Appio 7/19/14
- tony on Properties and homes for sale in Tramutola 7/18/14
- Darci Roberti on Genealogy in Sassano 7/18/14
- Katherine on Genealogy in Rocca d’Arazzo 7/18/14
- C. Hutcheson on Genealogy in Castelbuono 7/17/14
- Joan on Genealogy in Castellammare del Golfo 7/17/14
- Edward on Genealogy in Gualtieri Sicaminò 7/17/14