The castagnole are typical Carnival fritters from Romagna. They are very popular in many Italian regions, sometimes they are called with a different name and have some different ingredients. The following recipe is from Rome and Lazio Region. INGREDIENTS: For 6-8 people 1.30 pounds of white flour 6 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of Italian [...]
If you follow ItalianSide on Google+ (NEW!) or if you give your LIKE to our Facebook Page we will send you a free old picture of your favourite Italian town
Click on the Regions
to find your town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
- Patricia on Genealogy in Rotondella12/4/13
- Mauricio on Greetings from old Verzino12/4/13
- Laura on Enna12/4/13
- Gino on Genealogy in Suvereto12/3/13
- Michael on Genealogy in Picinisco12/3/13
- Susan on Genealogy in Martina Franca12/2/13
- maria on Properties and homes for sale in Roseto Valfortore12/2/13
- Mary on Genealogy in Sparanise12/2/13
- Robert on Genealogy in Villa San Giovanni12/2/13
- Gerard on Genealogy in Casacalenda12/2/13