“Le 7 vie d’Abruzzo” is a small trailer regarding our Italian region. It suggests 7 different paths to visit Abruzzo: wild animals, ancient villages, the gourmet, the way of worship and mistery, the way of the sea and the sun, the way of the heart and the way of wild nature.
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
Our exclusive interview with Paul Marinaro about his music and the journeys his grandfathers made from Italy to America.
Paul Marinaro: una..
To anyone considering a visit, perhaps retracing the journey of an ancestor, I can only repeat the words of Jean-Jacques Rousseau: “Run, fly..
- Debra on Genealogy in Serra San Bruno 11/22/14
- Gabriele on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
- Mary Elizabeth on Genealogy in Gallo Matese 11/22/14
- Anthony on Learning Italian: relatives – parenti part 2 11/22/14
- Fran on Genealogy in Velo d’Astico 11/22/14
- Francesco on Genealogy in Sturno 11/22/14
- Linda on Genealogy in Pisa 11/22/14
- Lucio on Genealogy in Pietrabbondante 11/21/14
- Francesco Saverio Santomauro on Genealogy in Tramutola 11/21/14
- Nanci on Genealogy in Castel Frentano 11/21/14
Feedbacks and Testimonials
…If you are going to research genealogy, you need a lot of patience and ItalianSide!
I would have been lost without Michele and Italian Side! They found records I had been searching years for in amazingly short time. Their services are fast, reliable and above all, affordable! I highly recommend Italian Side!!
Kathy Volpe Sawyer
USA (searching for ancestors in Campania)
I have just received very comprehensive and detailed reports about my ancestors who lived in Ari, Abruzzo at the turn of the last century. They came to live in Rome in the 1890s and one daughter married an Italian but died soon after. The only clue we had was on her gravestone in the English Cemetery in Rome that her husband was from Ari. Italianside did a terrific job in tracing the ancestors and uncovering a fascinating history of the family who were well known doctors. The only son of the marriage went to live in England in the 1920s and we will now try to trace his family. Thanks so much to Michele and the team for their dedicated and detailed research which now helps to fill the blank hole about that side of our family.
GB (searching for ancestors in Abruzzo)