“Le 7 vie d’Abruzzo” is a small trailer regarding our Italian region. It suggests 7 different paths to visit Abruzzo: wild animals, ancient villages, the gourmet, the way of worship and mistery, the way of the sea and the sun, the way of the heart and the way of wild nature.
Para los Italianos Argentinos!
Click on the Region
to Find Your Town
Subscribe our newsletter!Would you like to be notified of the latest updates to ItalianSide.com?
Sign you up here!
ItalianSide on Facebook
They started searching for the records of their ancestors.Then they wanted to visit the land….
Una viaggio nel tempo alla ricerca dei propri..
“…The city at the foot of Vesuvius provided many Italians with a last glimpse of their homeland…Many families, now living in countries around..
…in the shining eyes of the people in the crowd I could see their optimism for and dedication to their town, which they know is a very special..
- Petey on Genealogy in Caiazzo 10/31/14
- Mary Alice on Genealogy in Ruoti 10/30/14
- ItalianSide on The Nolè Sisters Genealogy Tour in Basilicata, Italy 10/30/14
- Emma-Jane on Genealogy in Cassino 10/30/14
- Margaret on The Nolè Sisters Genealogy Tour in Basilicata, Italy 10/30/14
- Paul on Genealogy in Vallata 10/30/14
- Joseph Passanante on Genealogy in Savoia di Lucania 10/29/14
- Alice on Genealogy in Sant’Arsenio 10/28/14
- Caterina Cosentino on Genealogy in San Vito sullo Ionio 10/28/14
- Judy on Genealogy in Roccavignale 10/28/14