If you plan to visit Calabria by train, here there are the railway lines of Calabria.
Remember that it could be not easy to find public connections from/to small towns.
STATE RAILWAYS LINES
• Tyrrhenian railway line:
from Reggio Calabria towards Naples (through Gioia Tauro, Vibo, Lametia and Paola).
• Ionic railway line:
from Reggio Calabria towards Taranto through Roccella, Catanzaro, Crotone, Sibari).
• Marine railway line Villa San Giovanni – Messina
• Tyrrhenian railway line Rosarno– Tropea – Lametia Terme
• Railway line Lametia Terme – Settingiano – Catanzaro
• Railway line Paola – Cosenza
• Railway line Castiglione Cosentino
CALABRIA REGIONAL RAILWAY LINES
This railway line goes through pleasant sites of the Sila Altopiano and of the Pre-Sila and many other centres
which are very interesting from an historical, cultural, handcrafts, touristic point of view.
The railway lines in the provinces of Catanzaro and Cosenza are:
• Cosenza – Catanzaro Lido;
• Cosenza – San Giovanni in fiore;
and in the province of Reggio Calabria:
• Gioa Tauro – Cinquefrondi
• Gioia Tauro – Palmi.
(info: Calabria tourism board)